Thursday, October 26, 2006

BE A MAN!!!


According to Matt, there are times in life that you just feel like a man. He's said this to me on multiple occasions. Like when he put together our computer table. It made him feel like a man - it's something a dad would do. Anyways, we realized that the closet in my old room was not going to accomidate all of our clothes. So we knocked out what was there and bought one of those closet organizer things. We hadn't done anything like this before so we asked my brother Jeff to help. Unfortunately, he was going to but it turned out to be a very busy week for him and he couldn't except for our last friday night in the apartment and I was NOT ok with that. So Matt & I borrowed a drill & saw and put the whole dang thing together ourselves.

Personlly I think it turned out pretty dang awesome! This is definitely a time when you feel like a man!

3 comments:

Ali B. said...

Very un-Matt like but I am proud that he could pull it off!

Lindsay said...

Matt, you are awesome! Nice work on the closet!

Julie said...

Nice work. I'm with LouLou...Big T would be proud.