As all of you probably know, Matt & I were living in a pretty nice 2 bedroom apartment in Cypress & we absolutely loved it! After a long and hard decision making process, we ended up moving back in with my mom for lots of reasons - none of which were we couldn't afford not too. It just helped us to accomplish all of our really important goals. We were very sad to leave the apartment though. We bawled like little babies when it was time to leave it for the last time. I'm even getting teary eyed just talking about it. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't the be all end all of homes or apartments but it was ours & it was our first home. We've actually been out for almost a month now but I'm retarded and didn't have all the pictures arranged and on the computer. So now, we wanted to share with you our first home (shortly followed by a blog about our new room). So here are some pictures of the apartment.
I know you're probably thinking many things now, one being "Wow that was a lot of pictures that don't mean much to anyone except you guys." I recognize that. Also, yes Matt had been crying in the picture where he's in front of our door and your eyes weren't freaking out on you, we really did have a satellite IN OUR BEDROOM! Also, we did have one last final hurrah the last day in the apartment. We went in the pool, don't mind that it was about 50 degrees and you could barely breathe once you hit the water. We also watched City Slickers and played board games that night. It doesn't get much better than that.
2 comments:
So sad that you had to move out of your cute first home! I totally feel you dawgs! We did the same thing! Someday soon you will have your own place again! It was so fun to see you this weekend!
You guys are so cute! I love that you took so many pictures. I'm with Linds...you'll have your own place again soon! It was great to see you guys this weekend. I hope getting back into life isn't too hard for you guys!
Post a Comment