They're here! They're here! We finally picked up our wedding photos from the photographer yesterday. We LOVE them and we want you to love them too. So I thought it'd be cool to try out one of those video thingies to show some of them. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I love it, I love it, I love it! So very cute!
I love the video! I love the music! Love you guys!!
Madison says...
Cute video, sorry I was such a disaster during pictures. But thanks for sending me my princesses. They came today and I was so excited I could hardly stand it! I've been playing with them all afternoon! Thanks!
Love
Madison
I'm so glad you love it and you want me to love it too because I LOVE IT! Those pictures turned out awesome! It brought back fun memories of a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing!
by the way...the one of you guys in front of the flowers is gorgeous!
I'm with Julie I loved the picture in front of the flowers! You both looked fantastic. I also much say the picture of Nannie Rae and Madison dancing is way cute! Love, Heather (Julie's sister) Remember me!
LOVE the video! Great song and especially GREAT pictures! It looks like it was a Beautiful Day! I'm with Heather and Julie on the Flower Pics! You guys look amazing! Belated Congrats on you wedding! Love, Marilee (Julie's sister!)
Post a Comment