Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's all Julie's & Lindsay's fault...

I realize that I begin many a title with the phrase "it's all Julie's fault" but truly it is and truth be told it's never bad! Anyways, as I read Lindsay's and Julie's blogs all the time, I thought "I'd never have time to do that" and decided that the time wasn't right for Matt & I to have our own blog. After all, we don't have cute kids so there go all the pictures. Plus we NEVER do anything noteworthy to tell about. But, frankly I got tired of not being able to write cool little comments about other people's blogs. So here we are, with our own little blog. I think I've created a monster.........

3 comments:

Julie said...

Good work on the blog. You'll be amazed at how much you put on there...random thoughts, funny stories! I'll add you to my links!

Lindsay said...

Yea, I'm so happy! I can't wait to hear all about what you're doing or not doing! Blogs are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Erin this is great. I have enjoyed it.
Thanks, Sherry H.