Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm gonna need a tutor

So I realized that I didn't have a profile picture up and that was kinda depressing so I decided to get on here really quick and put one on. I didn't realize that really quick meant like 30 minutes trying to figure out where the stupid buttons were located and using the help icons (which I LOATHE using) in order to finally post a picture that I will inevitably end up changing within the next few weeks. Am I crazy or is this whole changing the blog to make it how you want it a lot more complicated than it lets on. It could be that I'm seriously just blogger challenged right now. We're talking short bus special here. Hopefully with some pointers from all of you, I'll become the ultimate blogger champion or something. Or at least able to post a freakin' picture in less than 10 minutes. Geez!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Don't worry about it Erin! I am the ultimate blogging retard! Julie has to help me with everything! Except for that I did figure out how to put our profile picture on. About every other week I'm telling Julie my log on and password info so that she can fix something for me. It's all good baby! We can ride the short bus together!

Julie said...

I'm with Lindsay about not worrying about it. You'll get the hang of everything. Besides, my blogging expertise is all just a trick. I just happen to have my sister Heather and my friend Jocelyn to help me out whenever I'm being blog challenged. Let's all hop on the short bus together!

Ali B. said...

Yeah seriously no worries. I am always having a hard time putting pictures in the right spot. It is more difficult then you think sometimes. We are all retarded!