Saturday, November 15, 2008

Utah wedding

Last weekend, my friend Matt Powell got married. More people would know him as my best friend Lauren's brother. He's a great guy and we're so happy for him and Jennifer. We decided to go, with my mom and Lindsay joining us, and drove up there. We left Thursday afternoon and stayed with my grandparents in Cedar City, then had breakfast with them the next morning before heading in to Lehi. A big thank you to TJ & Julie for letting us stay with them even though Julie and Reece were in Canada. We got to hang out with Lauren & Scott and meet their little girl Carter on Friday night with a bunch of Lauren's old friends. It was so great to see them since I haven't seen Lauren since my wedding!! I missed her and we promised not to ever let it go that long again. We thought while we were there that it'd be fun to take a picture of the babies together and they put Daniel in the middle of the 2 girls, Carter and Lily, with his arms around them. It was so funny and he was loving all the laughs and cameras! Scott didn't so much love it... The road trip wasn't too bad, Daniel's a good baby. The reception was fun, especially seeing the wedding video - you gotta love the old school photos. Anyways, Congrats Matt & Jennifer!









2 comments:

Julie said...

I like the picture of Daniel looking right at the other baby. Sorry I wasn't here to see you all. I would've loved to cuddle Danileson.

Lindsay said...

So fun for you to be able to come to a wedding, see your best friend and hang with the Brinks II. Who could ask for a better weekend? Oh and football, it was a most excellent weekend!