Saturday, November 15, 2008
My new toy
Well, Daniel's new toy. When Jason, Aubri, and BriAnna moved, they gave Daniel their exersoucer. He loves it! There are so many things on it for him to play with. He was amazed with it at first and didn't know what to do. As you can see though, he even plays in it so much he just tuckers himself out. Yep, he's full blown asleep.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So SO So glad he loves it. Bri was nuts about it for so long. Even after she didn't want to sit in it anymore she loved to play with it from the outside. That thing is golden.
That is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE excersaucers. They are the best things ever.
Saucers are the best, I can't believe he fell asleep! That's like falling asleep at Disneyland for a baby!
I can't believe he fell asleep! I've never seen that before! :)
Post a Comment