Saturday, November 15, 2008

Random pics

These are just some great pictures that I love.


The missionary shirt he got from my dad.


The calculator proves that he's my son.


I hate that he looks sad but I like that picture. Is that bad?


Daniel's also going through a very grabby stage and one time when Matt walked by the stairs with him, he grabbed on and so Matt let him hold on... Grandma Eve was not quite as thrilled.

And of course Daniel has to be like dad and play his Madden.


3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! He is so freaking cute! I love the sad picture too. Its super cute.

Lindsay said...

The sad picture is great! I have a crying picture of Brooklyn that I love. My girls have also played video games with daddy, it's so silly!

Ryan and Candice Nelson said...

Cute missionary outfit! Looks just like Matt on his mission! lol