Ok I know that I just updated a few days ago but last night was pretty much the 3rd most awesome day ever. (By the way, if you haven't checked the last post yet you should cuz there's some super cute pictures of Daniel). Anyways, so a friend of my mom's bought season tickets to the Ducks this year and at the beginning of the season they have this whole party thing for the season ticket holders where there are little games, food, and players signing autographs. Well, he didn't really want to go that much so my mom asked us if we wanted to go and so the 3 of us and Lindsay went to go get autographs mostly. We got all decked out in our Ducks gear of course, even Daniel since he has his own little outfit. We needed Teemu Selane's autograph because he is my favorite player and I didn't get him last time, we thought he was going to retire, etc. So we got in line at 5:10, autographs started at 6:30 and we finally got up to the front at 7:45. I was so freaking excited, my heart was pounding, and I acted like a complete spaz. He said hi and asked how old Daniel was and ready.... Teemu Selane touched Daniel's leg. I know, right??? It was pretty much the best night ever right there. But then it gets better. Matt got a Stanley Cup hat and wanted the top line and the goalie to sign it. With Teemu's signature, all he needed was the goalie, Jean-Sebastian Giguere. Autographs were going to end at 8:30 so we booked it up to the top level to get his signature and we ended up being one of the last people to get his autograph. So now Matt had his hat complete. But wait, there's more. Giguere asked if he could hold Daniel. I said sure but I was thinking "HECK YA you can hold my baby!!!" So we have pictures of JS Giguere, one of the top goalies in the NHL holding our baby. Even the other people in line thought it was cool. Also, while Matt stayed in line for Teemu, Lindsay and I went around getting some other people's signatures, like Corey Perry, Ryan Getzlaf, and Sammy Phalsson. Overall, it was a super cool night and I feeling such a rush! I felt like I was all hopped up on Mountain Dew!!! =) So here's the pictures....




Then my mom wanted pictures taken of the grandkiddos so we got those taken today. They turned out really cute.


7 comments:
How exciting!!! Good job Daniel... you used your baby charm!! very cute photos
That's sooo cool. I love it when big shots show you they are normal people and want to play with the kids. Wow-how long are you going to wait to give him a bath now.
So fun for you! I can relate to the hopped up feeling. When I saw my Eddie McCaffery in person I thought I would wet my pants. By the way, Daniel is the cutest kid ever and I can't wait to see him again!
How super exciting! Its always fun to meet famous people but then to have one actually HOLD YOUR BABY!?! That's awesome! The pix of the kiddies are so cute. The picture of the boys is ADORABLE!!!! Glad you had fun!
What a super fun day for you guys! Daniel gets cuter everytime you post a new picture, I miss him! The grandkids are adorable, Daniel is so good at smiling for pictures.
Those are some cute pictures and it is awesome about the Ducks night. Daniel sure is a star!
Post a Comment