I was tagged by my friend Heather to tell you about 6 quirks that I have. Then I'm supposed to tag six more people at the end. So here it goes.
1. When I wake up in the morning, I have to do everything in the same order: breakfast, make lunch, brush my teeth, do my hair, change. If the bathroom's being used when I need it I sit around waiting for it instead of doing something out of order.
2. Clutter & dust don't really bother me but dirty dishes in the sink or water on the bathroom sink make me crazy.
3. I avoid certain streets if I can - Valley View, Lincoln, South, etc because I think they're too busy and take longer. I'd rather go out of my way or take neighborhood streets to avoid them which probably takes as much time or more.
4. I had way more guy friends growing up than I did girls. According to Matt that's incredibly weird so I guess that's a quirk.
5. I'm totally stealing this from Heather but I can rewatch movies and reread good books. I don't get sick of them - as long as there's been a little bit of time inbetween.
6. Half of you will think is quirky and the other half won't. I'd rather pay more money to live in a smaller house here in Southern California than move to have a significantly larger home for less money. I just love it here...
I'm not actually going to tag specifically since I just tagged some people for something else. So if you want.....tag you're it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I got news for Matt...its totally not weird for some girls to have more guy friends then boys. Smart girls have more guy friends cause smart girls aren't willing to put up with the petty girl crap. So that's not weird or quirky, that's just smart! As for number 6, when you've got 2 or 3 little kids running around you might be changing your mind about the house!
I meant more guy friends then girls. Why am I also typo-ing when I comment on your blog!?
Hey Erin, the website to go to for my party is piggiesandpaws.com, the party is here at my house on November 5th at 6. I really hope that you can make it!!!!
Post a Comment