4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
1. His smile
2. How he can laugh at himself
3. What a good dad he is
4. He's a great kisser (not that any of you wanted to hear that...)
4 JOBS I’VE HAD:
1. 8th grade math teacher
2. Event manager & server for catering
3. Mervyn's "sales associate"
4. Account Receivable
4 MOVIES I’VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1. Wizard of Oz
2. Almost every Disney movie (I'm with you Aubri)
3. 10 Things I Hate About You
4. Gilmore Girls DVDs Seasons 1-7 (that's like one movie right?)
4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. CSI
3. Biggest Loser
4. Heros
4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY: (these are all basically forwards though...)
1. LouLou
2. Robin
3. BabyCenter
4. Everyone contacts me through Facebook now...
4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. CHOCOLATE
2. Pasta and all things carb
3. Enchiladas (my mom's recipe)
4. Tuna Casserole
4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. Hawaii (Matt's never been)
2. Everywhere in Europe
3. Australia
4. New York
4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:
1. Matt Graduating
2. Daniel reaching all his milestones
3. MOVING OUT!!!
4. Ali's wedding
4 PEOPLE I TAG:
1. Ali
2. Brooke
3. Julie
4. Lindsay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
ya had to tag me didn't ya! I'll get around to it eventually!
Post a Comment