Monday, September 29, 2008

Random Updates

Being back at work sucks for a lot of reasons, one being that I now suck at updating my blog. So here are some updates that have been happening over the last month or so. It's mostly of Daniel because, let's face it, that's really who everyone mostly wants to see and I don't blame any of you - he's way cuter than us! Here's Daniel just being Daniel. Latelu when he wakes up from a nap he'll pull up the crib bumper to see what we're doing.


We got him this onesie that says Captain Adorable on it and looks like it has a utility belt and everything. We have an orange burp rag and it ended up being a cape for "Captain Adorable" whose super powers include flying and charming his way with his smile.


At the beginning of the month, our good friends Jason & Aubri & their daughter BriAnna moved to the Philippines for his work. I've known Jason pretty much my whole life, Aubri since they got married, and Matt's known them since his mission pretty much. In fact, Aubs didn't even really know Matt's name for a while because Jason called him Blinky. We were really sad that they were moving but we recognize it was a great move for them. They had a little party and this balloon girl who made everything under the sun. Since Daniel was wearing his monkey shirt, she made him a monkey climbing a palm tree, complete with little bananas. Mostly Daniel just wanted to eat it since that's the phase he's in right now but it was super cool.


This last Friday we went to the Angel's game with Becca & Brad, Lindsay, & Jeff & his family. It was Clayton's first Angel's game and he was totally decked out in all his gear. He and Daniel were fascinated by one another as you can see from the picture. Then during the 7th inning stretch, Daniel sang Take me Out to the Ball Game with Matt and loved it since Matt had been singing it to him the past week.






Also, Daniel has his fair share of Bronco stuff courtesy of members of our ward & Ed Rhodus. So here are pictures from Happy Bronco Day.


Lastly, we bought Daniel a Bumbo. For those who haven't heard of it, it's like a little booster seat that he can sit up in. He loves it as long as he's not in it too long. He looks so big in it! He's growing up so fast!

8 comments:

The Hickens said...

He is growing so fast! I can't believe it. haha look at all that Bronco gear!

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love the pictures. He's so stinking cute. I'm glad the orange burp cloth is getting good use. HE's growing up so fast.

EvaMarieva said...

He is getting so big and isn't that little newborn anymore! The pictures are awesome and his smile is infectious!

Jessica said...

What a good looking boy! Ellie will be so glad! Well, we'll try and hold up our end anyway...only 8 more weeks...or less!

Lindsay said...

Holy crap! That kid is so freakin' cute! I can't stand not seeing him all the time! I love the peeking under the bumper pad, that is definitly a scrapbook page! He looks so much bigger! I love captain adorable, him and Matt at the Angels game and all the Bronco gear, he is a true fan. Gotta love the Bumbo, it makes him look so big!

Julie said...

Oh he is so cute! And I must apologize!!! I feel like such a big loser that I haven't checked your blog but I generally don't check blogs unless they show up as updated on my google reader and I had your blog in my google reader but there was a typo so your updates weren't showing up! I'm so sorry but now I have lots to look at and catch up on!

Ali B. said...

What a precious boy! I want to give him a big squeeze!!

Rowdy Family said...

What a stud. Go Angels!