On Sunday we had Stake Conference & we decided to take Daniel to church. A friend of ours bought him the most adorable church outfit so thats what he wore, even though the pants were a little big around the waist. He got lots of compliments on his tie!
And finally, Uncle TJ was in town yesterday for work so he stopped by to say hi & meet Daniel. Well, Daniel decided to say hi in other ways. TJ was holding him for just a few minutes when Daniel had a blowout in him diaper that creeped all the way up his back - and on to TJ's shirt. So we changed his diaper & outfit while TJ cleaned his shirt. Then, TJ was holding him again and right after we took a picture, Daniel spit up on him. TJ didn't seem to mind (I mean he's got 4 kids - it's not like this hasn't happened before) but hopefully this doesn't keep him from holding Daniel from this point on!



4 comments:
the church pics are really cute! nice to see clayton pics too... how nice to have 2 boy cousins so close in age!
That face is the BEST! You're baby is awesome, I can tell already! We're headed out to Denver on the 20th of July....for 6 weeks! Hope you guys are well!
I'm so glad that TJ got to meet Daniel. He's so cute. I love his eyes! And TJ doesn't mind about the poop and puke. It will for sure not prevent him from holding him ever again!
I love the church outfit!!! I love Daniel's O face! He is so cute:)
Post a Comment