Sunday, June 22, 2008
A funny thing happened at church...
We've gone to church 4 times now and Daniel has a fairly normal schedule that makes him hungry around Sunday School. So we go feed him and luckily the mother's room has a speaker so I can still listen. Today was the same thing and he burbed really well and we went to Sacrament meeting. He was happy and wide awake and really good and quiet. Until they started passing the sacrament that is. He then decided to burb. Not really loud, but it was quiet so lots of people heard. People turned around. Then, as soon as everyone had gotten over that, he decided to fart. Again not earth shattering but it was quiet. Then he decided to yawn - really loud. And all of this before we got to the water. Needless to say I was a little embarressed but luckily he's still little enough that everyone thought it was cute and not rude. I'm sure this is just the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That's funny, cute and embarrassing! I know the feeling, it's silent and your child makes a loud bodily function noise. It's embarrassing, but you also kind of want to laugh! At least I do!
I chucled and though "What a cutie." It reminded me of the pampered chef party...he is a fun little guy!
Dang! It had to happen on the day you weren't sitting near us, I wish I could have heard it. That's awesome. Bri just goes "AAAAAHHHH!!!" No burping or farting. Bummer.
Haha!! We're still holding out for a girl...cross your fingers!! We got Daniel's birth announcement...we so wish we could make it to the blessing. I've been obsessed about going to Cali one day, sorry I've never been! Maybe next summer! We love you guys!
Goofy Brinkers, that's one pimped out little boy you got! His french-cuffed shirt & pin striped pants whoop my french-cuffs & links that I rocked to Church today.
That's gon' be a costly little-man if he keeps up this high fashion!
-Downs
Post a Comment