Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daniel's 1st Angels Game & Matt's 1st Father's Day

Well, I went back to work on Thursday, which sucked! But the school year is officially over on Wednesday & Daniel's grandma and Auntie FAB have loved babysitting for a few a hours. Let me tell you though, I hated leaving him and I wouldn't be going back if it wasn't just a few days. (I went back cuz it was going to be easy days and I didn't want to pay a sub $140 a day to sit around). But Friday we had a fun night because it was Mormon night at Angel Stadium. Daniel had on his little Angels jersey and everything. He was really good at the game and was awake for most of the time. He started getting fussy during the bottom of the 9th because he was hungry so we got him in his stroller ready to leave but once the fireworks started, he was mesmerized. He loved them! Then today, we celebrated Father's Day. Daniel & I sang "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" for Matt, which he was thrilled about. We went over to my Dad's for dinner and cards and Matt was excited that Daniel got him the game of Life. He was also excited that he didn't have to change a single diaper today! (Just a perk for today!) I am so glad that Matt does everything he can to be a good dad to Daniel and for how much love he has for us both. Happy Father's Day Matt!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a bunch of those book games. They are so cool. WTG Daniel!

Lindsay said...

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love the bug eyes in the stroller, he must have been watching the fireworks. Happy Father's Day Matt B.!

Julie said...

I LOVE the game of life!!! Happy 1st father's day to Matt and happy Angels game to Daniel!

Ali B. said...

Happy Fathers Day! I am so excited to see that baby!!