The past few weeks, I’ve found there are a lot of little things about Daniel that make me smile. I love him unconditionally of course but I thought I’d share with you some of the things he does that make me happy.
1. He smiles in his sleep
2. He laughs and giggles in his sleep
3. After a bath, his hair is all soft and feathery
4. He lets me give him Eskimo kisses and doesn’t flinch or move away
5. He makes funny surprised faces if he poops while you’re holding him’
6. He lets me snuggle him when he’s sleepy
7. He gets a very intense face (wrinkled nose and forehead) right before he latches on – my little piranha!
8. He sleeps with his hands either behind his head or straight up in the “touchdown” position
9. If he sleeps in your arms, one arm is always sticking straight out to the side even if you try to move it.
10. He loves “watching” American Idol
11. He always is kicking just one sock off. He’s fine with one on, but 2 is just too much for him
12. He likes looking around at everything – he’s always moving his neck around
13. According to the doctor, he’s perfect! I mean, we agree but we’re a little biased so it’s nice hearing from a medical professional =)
There's more pictures below if you haven't already seen them - I know I'm not normally this quick with another post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Those are all so cute! I love the arm sticking out to the side, the intense face and the one sock off! He sounds like a hoot!
I loved reading your list - it brought a big smile to my face and a lightness in my heart after a long day. He sounds like a great baby and is pretty lucky to have such a loving mom!
Isn't it fun to think of all the cute little things they do! Its good you wrote them down cause in 8 years when you have 2 or 3 more kids you won't be able to remember who did what!!!!
Post a Comment