Friday, February 01, 2008

Locks of Love!!!

Yes, this means I officially have no hair. My sister Lindsay and I were growing out our hair to donate to Locks of Love, something we were doing before I got pregnant and realized I would be getting fat. Lindsay had never done it but it was my second time. Well, due to schedules, we didn't get it cut at the same time but I just got mine cut last Saturday. First off, this is as short as my hair has ever been, with the exception of when I was a toddler and it was still growing out for the first time! Second, I don't do my hair - I hate to. Now I am forced to not only use product in my hair, I HAVE to blow dry and straighten my hair. It's a really good cut, and it's as low maintenance as it could be this short, but it's really weird for me. What makes me the most crazy is that my hair just sits on my neck and I can't move it!!! But it's for a good cause. Let me tell you though that my hair looked like a lot more when it was actually attached to me! I've also included belly pictures of me at 26 weeks and Shannon at 21 weeks (I think). My hair cut makes my face show the pregnancy a little more but I guess it's good that I at least have it as an excuse! =)





5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Very super, duper cute hair! I am actually surprised at how LONG it is! I thought that it might be even shorter! I like the swoopy bangs too, very stylish! You are a hot, pregnant mama! Your belly still looks so tiny!

Julie said...

Erin!!!! Its is so darling! And it DOES NOT make pregnancy show in your face at all. You look fantastic. Not much bigger then at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so cute! I love it!

Ali B. said...

I love the haircut!! However,sometimes I wish I could just have long straight hair but that hasn't been the case since I was in the third grade.

Jessica said...

Love the hair Erin! Hope things are going well with the pregnancy...not much longer! We love you guys!