Monday, January 07, 2013

Who Needs Turkey?

This year for Thanksgiving, my family decided to buck tradition and go to Disneyland for the day.  Let me tell you what a debacle it was convincing Matt and Jeff that it was ok to not have turkey and watch football. I'm way old school and don't like traditions messed with but I thought I'd try it this year though. It was fun but I'm not sure I'd do it again.  Anyways, Maddie and Charlie got sick so only Jeff and Clayton came from the Tows but my Aunt Sherrie and Dan came up from San Diego to spend the day with us.  It was not Logan's first time at Disneyland but it was his first time on a ride.  So there are mostly Logan pictures from this trip.  Oops.  We spent time in Cars Land and I went on the Racers for the first time.  It is way fun and I'm super glad I finally got to enjoy it!  Our first ride was Pirates - so now it is both Daniel and Logan's first Disneyland ride.  That's where this first picture is taken.  He was a little freaked out about how dark it was inside.+
 Then I realized that I had put Logan in his 1st Thanksgiving outfit and needed a picture so this is Becca's and my attempt at getting a Thanksgiving picture...in front of a Christmas tree...  Hmmm, maybe we didn't think that one all the way through.
 Honestly, Logan and I spent a lot of time together just hanging.  Although, when people went on Toy Story Mania, we decided to go on his first carousel ride right next door.  This is him waiting in line.  His look says "Just what do you think you're doing, young lady?"



+
Then the pictures in front of the tree...

People waiting for Star Tours.  Yes, Lindsay is in a wheel chair.  We had the chair because of Rick and his gimpy-ness, but then we exploited it.  Note how Rick is not even in line.  I'd like to say I'm ashamed but I'm not.  While in the middle of the ride, Clayton was saying "I want to get off!!!!"  Jeff told him they couldn't and then after the ride, Clayton said "That was my favorite ride!"  What a nut!  We could not get Clayton to go on Soarin over California or Tower of Terror though.  Something for next time...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Those pictures of Logan are hilarious! I don't like to mess with traditin either, but to go to Disneyland, I would do pretty much anything!