Wednesday, October 17, 2012

More Logan

It's been a while since I've posted pics of Logan so here they are!

 Look - he's Tebowing!






This is a bad picture because I took it on my phone but he looks so cute in his designer diapers!
I'm starting to smile...

 I realized today that Logan was wearing his coming home outfit and it made me a little sad how big he's gotten.

In other news, sometimes this kid does stuff that creeps me out.  Like crazy coinsidences.  I don't by any stretch of the imagination believe that he knows what's going on but it's a little freaky.
* When he was home from the hospital for only 2 days, he and I were laying on the bed and Daniel came in and I said to play with Logan.  Daniel said "Logan - get my nose!"  I laughed and said "Sweetie, Logan doesn't know what a no-" and I got cut off when Logan reached up and smacked Daniel right on the nose.
* When he was about 2 weeks old, I was messing around with my mom and said I wonder when they actually start understanding English and what we are saying.  Mostly because I want to know when to stop saying bad words.  Logan instantly started crying.  Weird...
*I was changing his diaper and I said "Let's get our legs up for a new diaper" and he lifted up both of his legs.  For reals?
I can't think of any more off the top of my head but seriously.  Freaky.
 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Smart lil guy!! I've always said, they know more than we give them credit for! Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures!