Daniel started his 2nd year of preschool on September 17th. He was super excited since he already was familiar with his surroundings. This year he has already told me that he has friends. It's "the 3 of them - Daniel, Beckett, and Grant. And Brenden wants to be friends with the 3 of us." Whew - he has friends this year. Although he and Beckett seem to be on again off again friends. When I went to take his picture for the first day of school he was acting super special. These 2 are seriously the best ones. Why he was making a Hulk face and arms, I'll never know.
So here is some of his artwork he has done this year. He seems to come home with at least one of these a week - a rainbow with a sun. When asked why - "just cuz I want to."
It rained in the morning one day and they saw all kinds of little bugs outside. So he made a picture of the "cala-peter" he saw.
When I asked him about this one he said that Mrs. Erin told him to draw a robot so he made Wall-E. He might be an overacheiver....



No comments:
Post a Comment