Matt walked at CSULB in May 2009 with his bachelor's degree. Then, he decided to go get his master's and credential to teach. Well, a week ago yesterday November 13, 2010, Matt graduated again - this time with his Master's Degree in Education: Secondary Teacher Education. I say he's done almost because he still has his student teaching to do in the spring but all of his classes besides the ones attached to student teaching are done! Torrey and Lou Anne were able to fly in the for weekend and both my parents came with Daniel and I to the ceremony out in Ontario. He looked all kinds of special wearing his master's hood; he looked so important! Afterwards, we took everyone out to lunch at this Philly Cheesesteak place that Matt just found and is in love with. He tried to tell all of us that we were all the reason he was able to do but we all turned right back around and told him that he was the one putting in the work. I mean hello - do you see any of us with our Master's degrees? It was such a great day and we are so very proud of him. I wish my photos would have turned out better - I've got some great blurry ones!




4 comments:
Congrats to Matt AND you! We are stoked to see you guys soon!
Great job Matt B! You rock!
Congrats Matt! You are awesome!
Good job Matt B! You're awesome and you looked very fancy in your graduation garb!!!!
Post a Comment