Thursday, April 29, 2010
swibbin
At least that's what Daniel calls it. You obviously read the previous post about his swim lessons and how he did not like them at all. Well the 2nd week, he totally turned around. He started loving them! He's smiling, laughing, and doing everything pretty well. Now he's always asking to go swibbin! It's also not heartbreaking when they're not crying! He did a great job and I feel so much more comfortable with how well he did. I tried to post some video but it was taking too long to upload so I gave up. Maybe I'll have Matt try later and put it on Facebook or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Today was Reecey's first swibbin lesson that she didn't cry! We're making progress!!! And swibbin is so so so so so so freakin' cute! I have a feeling it'll go down in family history!!!!
I'm so glad he's not crying during swibbin' lessons anymore! That would break my heart!
Post a Comment