Lindsay, Colton, and the girls all came down last weekend for a little vacation. Colton had a conference on Thursday so they thought, let's make trip of it and go to the Happiest Place on Earth! We also found out that Ali & Phil are coming later this year, the Brinks 2 are headed down to Cali too, and To and Lo might be here in the summer for Taylor's basketball tournament. We figured with all the times people would want to be going to Disneyland, we should just get passes. I'm pretty excited about it! The Smith's showed up on Wednesday night and honestly, I still love showing people our house. Colton and I had to go to work on Thursday (LAME!) and Matt, Lindsay, and the kids walked to the park and lunch. Thursday night, Daniel was so excited about Madison and Brookie staying at our house and playing with him all day that he woke up at 2:30AM upset that he couldn't play with Madison right then. I think I got 3 hours of sleep that night! I'm glad he loves his cousins though. Between Friday and Saturday at Disneyland, we went on just about anything that we wanted to, including space mountain, big thunder, and splash mountain, all of which Madison was big enough to go on and all of which she loved! She got soaked on splash! Daniel was especially excited to meet Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater. He tried to chase after them when they were in the parade. We got to Disneyland at like 9:30 am both days and stayed all day. Daniel did not take a nap at all and still fell asleep at like 8:30. I was shocked! I was also shocked at how much we were able to do with little ones and how good they were! They had their moments but overall, it was so much fun!














5 comments:
How fun for you guys!! Passes would be sooo nice to have! Enjoy them!
What a fun trip with family! Let us know if you ever want to take a trip to D-Land during the week/evening :)
We had so much fun, the girls are still talking about it! Your house is beautiful, thanks again for letting us stay with you!
How fun!!!!!!! I'm so glad that Madison was finally big enough to go on the big kid rides!!!!!!
We were just talking about how our next trip will be to CA to see you guys!! We are still finalizing dates, it is hard to plan with Phil's schedule changing but we will be there and give you plenty of notice!!
Post a Comment