Sunday, April 05, 2009

Free Credit Report.Com

Thanks to DVR, the only shows that we watch live anymore consist of sporting events or sports shows. Which means the only commercials we see are beer commercials (which, though I hate to admit it, are pretty frickin funny!) and the free credit report.com commercials. Now if you've never seen a free credit report.com commercial, it consists of these 3 guys who sing songs about checking your credit score. They're pretty funny. But what's funnier is Daniel's reaction to them though. Seriously, my kid will be completely engrossed in an activity, reading a book, pulling dvds off the shelf, trying desperately to get a soda out of Matt's hand, etc., and as soon as one of those commercials comes on, he stops what he's doing and watches it so intensely. And you can't distract him during them either. Today actually he was being a little whiney (I think he's cutting a few teeth) and we could not console him but that commercial came on and he immediately stopped crying. It's so funny! I don't have any footage of him but I am attaching a video of the commercials.

2 comments:

Julie said...

That's hilarious! you need to get some footage of him!!! I'd love to see it!

Lindsay said...

Those commercials are so hilarious! Daniel is so funny, I can't wait to see him!