So my wife asked me to do a post and update all you fine folks on what is the happenings in my life. Well, everyday is pretty much the same at home watching Daniel at home, watching a lot of golf, reading golf digest, watching some movies, which you may hear some more about later. We have begun looking for houses, and while it is very exciting has been frustrating because it seems as though we can't catch a break and like we're competing with investors that essentially we can't compete with. However, the good news is that we have a lot of time to look and make sure we find the right place for us, and the other good news about it is that we could make an offer right now if we felt we had found that right place. So we feel pretty good about where we are at, and what we are trying to do.
As you all know, I finished school in December....eh, not really, now I start my Master's Program tomorrow. Yaaayy!! Not really, I'm so sick of school that I can't believe this is what I've decided to do. I'm going to go back to school, get my teaching credential and get my master's so that I make like $8000 more per year as a math teacher than if I just had a bachelor's degree. I'm excited about the fact of being a teacher because I found out through working as a tutor that it is something I will really enjoy, and it gives me a lot of the things I've always wanted out of life, like stability, time at home, the opportunity to coach in little league and high school, so it is all in all a good thing except for the fact that it means more school. Erin and I just felt that right now with the economy and everything that it didn't make sense for us to leave a job where we are making good money, and have excellent benefits just on the hopes that I get a good job with good benefits.
Now, I don't know exactly how to do this, but I hope it works. I recently have discovered a favorite movie of mine is Hot Rod, and there is a favorite scene of mine that I hope I can post from youtube because I know some people will especially enjoy it!
My wife didn't know why I loved this so much because she still hasn't seen Footloose which is a problem that may have to be remedied immediately. In case you are ridiculous like my wife and don't know why this is funny either, then go rent Footloose, and your life will never be the same. I'm holding out for a hero!!
Peace I'm out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is hilarious!!! Love that clip. Good luck with school and house hunting! Again I refer you to my blog post entitled House Hunters from last April. I understand your frustration!
Your wife is ridiculous! I hope you are going to be watching Footloose very soon, it's awesome! Good luck in the house hunt. Sorry about more school, that sucks!
That is an awesome clip!!! Really Erin get with it!!
Post a Comment