Saturday, March 07, 2009

Letter to Ellie

Dear Ellie,

I'm glad that you like your presents. I picked the outfit out myself. That would be really fun to go with you to Disneyland. Maybe your parents can bring you this summer and you can stay at our house. You'd have to get your own crib though...I'm going on a mission. I liked your pictures - they're really cute. I'm looking forward to finally meeting. My mom talks about you all the time. I put up my 9 month pictures since you said you wanted to see them. I sent one to you and your parents too so hopefully you get them. Well, I'm going to go to bed now but we'll talk later. Bye!!!

Daniel

3 comments:

Julie said...

who is ellie? Also, did you send Daniel's pictures to me? i haven't ever gotten them if you did! : (

Erin said...

Ellie is Neil's baby girl. Check out their blog - she wrote a letter to Daniel. And I thought I'd lost the pictures after we got back from CO - turns out Matt didn't empty out all of his bag so they just got sent like Saturday. Sorry!

The Hickens said...

haha I love the pics. He is the happiest baby!