Monday, July 21, 2008

To My Wife

My wife and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary and I wanted to share with everyone how much I love and appreciate her.

She is my motivation day in and day out, especially when I don't want to work hard or go to school. She loves me in spite of me and all the things that I put her through. She is the woman of my dreams, which makes this reality all the better. She is an excellent mother who has displayed patience I could only ever hope to have with our lovely son Daniel. She believes in me even when I don't, and lets me know that I am good enough, strong enough, smart enough, and of course hot enough. She is the home that I always want to be with. She lets me be me, which is the best blessing I could ask for, and for some reason she loves me for me, weird I know.

I know it has only been two years, but for me it has flown by, which makes me glad that I have eternity to savor our time together. I love her with all my heart, and love the wonderful child that we have together. She brought the most wonderful, beautiful child into the world and I love her for that, and have a new found respect for her and what she went through with pregnancy and the labor. She is the best around, and always will be.

I love you honey!!! Muah!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

That was so very cute and sweet! Women are the best, what can I say?! Pregnancy and labor is something only a superior gender could go through!

Ali B. said...

Very sweet, congratulations on two years!!

Lindsay said...

Hey, go back to my blog. I left a comment about what happened before you broke the window!

Eric and Alison said...

Happy Anniversary!!