Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Friends and Photo Shoot

For about 4 days in a row I woke up in the morning to hear Daniel making noises. I waited around for about 10-15 minutes waiting for it to turn into crying for breakfast but instead he just "talked." I snuck over there and he was just talking away to his broncos mobile. It's like they're his friends he chats with. Another "friend" he's found is a balloon he got when he was born. He sits and stares at it, follows it when it moves around, pulls on the strings when we play with it, and "talks" to it. We even brought it with us to Kiddie Kandids when he had his sitting, which we used towards the end to get him to look at the camera. So here's a little video of him and his new friend.


Here are his pictures that were taken yesterday. They turned out so cute!

Becca calls the one abve "Blue Steel" because it reminds her of Zoolander.


And finally Daniel was out in the living room the other night and when my mom handed him the drumstick from RockBand, he grabbed it. So my mom put him on her lap and they were "playing" the drums. Plus yesterday we found that Matt & Daniel were like twinsies in their blue striped polos and khaki shorts so we had to get a picture.

6 comments:

The Hickens said...

How fun his first photos! I love the smiling one. How very cute!!! The balloon video is pretty cute too. He looks so amused. haha

Anonymous said...

Super CUte! Balloons are such a cheap good toy. He has the cutest faces he pulls.

EvaMarieva said...

Ahh Zoolander-it does look like Blue Steel! He is such a fun and expressive little baby boy. Thanks for sharing him with us!

Anonymous said...

The photos are super cute! Thanks for sharing. He's getting so big! Hopefully I'll get to see him in person before he's taller than I am! :)

Lindsay said...

Holy cuteness! Isn't it so fun to hear them just talk away?! His pictures turned out so great! I just want to squeeze him!

Kevin and Neysa Rummmler said...

Hey Brinkerhoffs!
Congratulations on your baby boy. He is such a good looking kid. Keep up the good work on the blog. Be sure to check out ours. KDRummler.blogspot.com

-The Rummler Family