Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Daniel Pictures

Apparently I suck since people have been checking my blog every day for new pictures of Daniel and I haven't put any up. He had his "2 week" checkup today and was 9 pounds 8 ounces so he's growing. Plus, the doctor said he's perfect - nothing wrong with him. Whew! So anyways, here's some more pictures from the past week or so. Matt says he's getting too big already.








Plus, we were trying to figure out exactly who Daniel looks like - Matt's chin, my eyes, etc. We couldn't really tell to be honest, except that he pulls in his bottom lip like I did in my baby pictures. Then we were watching our wedding video and we saw this picture of Lindsay holding Matt when he was a baby and it's official. He looks nothing like me. He's mini-Matt.

6 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

Wow he is a mini-Matt! It wa sgreat seeing you Sunday and the new pictures are super cute.

Anonymous said...

Daniel is so stinkin' cute! Congratulations!

Jessica said...

Neil said he was a mini from the first picture...congrats...he's a really good looking baby! Kudos to you both...and we'll see what we can pull out on our end...hopefully we'll hold up. We love you guys, take care!

Jessica said...

P.S. I love that he's already got an awesome grip for that football...a sign of more things to come!

Lindsay said...

Oh, he is so cute! I love the bath pictures and his wrinkly forehead! I can't wait to hold him! Nice Bronco shirt to Paul. And, bytheway, I look pretty cute in that picture too!

Julie said...

At first I thought he looked like you but the older he gets the more he does look like Matt. He's so cute! I liked the picture with you! Its very adorable!