The day after we got back from Utah, my family went to Mormon night at Angel Stadium. It was a lot of fun - you know with all the people outside holding signs about how we're all going to hell and everything. ANYWAYS..... My little sister Lindsay also invited this guy from her ward that is a pretty awesome guy so we got to tease her about her "date" (right - them & 10 other people). The Angels rocked the Tigers, who went to the World Series last year, a whole lot to not so much. We enjoyed seeing everyone there, especially the huge group of missionaries!
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog
Then the next week, we went to Colorado to be there for Brooklyn's blessing & to visit with everyone there. We were beginning to think that Brooklyn didn't like us since she cried the first hour we showed up at Lindsay's! But she did just have shots so I guess we can't take it personally. Brooklyn is adorable - we're so glad we finally got to meet her! We also got to play hide and seek with Madison who yells ready or not, even if she's the one hiding, and tells the person looking for her where she's hiding. It was very entertaining! She also liked taking pictures with our camera - I'll let you guess which one she took! Matt's high point of the whole week though had to have been Broncos Training Camp. I mean, I guess that it was, considering we went THREE times! Saturday we went with the Smiths & the parents & the boys & one of Matt's boyfriends Jay Cutler walked right by us. Wednesday we went with the boys & the Lillmars & we got to be on the other side of the field so we saw a little more. Then on Friday, we went with Neil & Jessica Hinchey & we got to be in the shade in the endzone so Champ was really close & we were right there for goal line offense. It was really cool seeing all those players close up. I especially loved seeing Nalen's shorts - look for the picture in the montage! The boys & Matt also went out & bowled for real after spending much of the week practicing their skills on the Wii. Taylor won the first game & Matt got lucky in the 2nd game. They all thought they looked pretty awesome flexing though. Josh also started football practices while we were there & Matt LOVED helping out. It was pretty funny seeing all those boys in their helmets - they just seem so little! Matt calls Torrey just to check on the team now that were home. We miss everyone already & Matt now wants a Wii - thanks a lot Josh & Taylor!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You guys have had such a fun summer! I loved the montage! It wa so cute! I'm glad that you had so much fun here, we love it when you visit. Also, I would love a copy of both of the pictures of Brooklyn that are in your montage, they were so precious!
Very precious! I'm so glad you guys were here - it was a great time!
Love,
Lo
Love the montage! I am glad you guys were here!
That looks like fun. It made me sad cause we weren't there. Oh well...Hopefully it'll be just as fun when we're there in November and then at Christmas!!!
Post a Comment