Monday, August 27, 2007

Didn't these used to be emails?

So apparently I was tagged so here's me...

Five Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Moving into this house in La Palma, literally yesterday
2. Complaining about moving to the new house
3. Conditioning for soccer - joy.
4. I had just come back from Orlando with choir
5. Completely crushing on Tim Reed, who is actually a really big loser.

Five songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Before he cheats by Carrie Underwood
2. Memories of you by Yellowcard
3. Any Wicked song
4. About a billion EFY songs
5. Forever & for always by Shania Twain

Five things I would buy if I was a millionaire:
1. A HOUSE!!!!
2. I'm jumping on the lipo bandwagon
3. Personal Trainer
4. A stylist to do my hair & makeup everyday & pick out my clothes
5. River toys (Trailer, boat, SeaDoo)

Five things I would never wear again:
1. single digit size (I'm not sure I ever did)
2. My Jake jersey =(
3. Spandex (unless it was for an 80s party)
4. Real shorts - pre temple
5. velcro tennis shoes

Five things I would like to do:
1. move out of my mother's house
2. not have to work anymore
3. learn about photography (if I wanted to work)
4. Go to Europe
5. Be able to go on the cruise & to Orlando =(

Five favorite toys:
1. internet
2. sudoku
3. cell phone
4. free cell
5. DVDs of my favorite tv shows

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Velcro tennis shoes-that was good one! Totally made me laugh! We wish you were going on the cruise and to Orlando. Why can't you?

Erin said...

The cruise we hope to but it depends when my spring break is. Florida we can't cuz of Matt's school. We may go for a few days though...

Julie said...

I'm with Lindsay...Velcro tennis shoes was a good one. That's hilarious! I'm also with Lindsay on Cruise and Orlando! We're not going to FL for the whole week. We're going Wed to Sun. Hopefully you guys will work something out!