Tuesday, July 24, 2007

1 year!

For our one year anniversary on July 15th, we decided to get away. We didn't get very far (Anaheim) but out of my mom's house. So, we stayed at the Hilton across from Disneyland. You wouldn't believe the deal we got. Unfortunately, I had a carwash for hula Saturday the 14th so we didn't have all day to lounge by the pool but the rest of the weekend we enjoyed through Monday. Our room had a view of all of Disneyland so we got to watch the fireworks both nights, which were awesome. We could see Tower of Terror, the Castle, Matterhorn, and Space Mountain. We also went to the Anaheim White House for dinner (the same thing we did last year). They have the best food & their souffle was to die for!!!! I can't believe that it's already been a year - time is just flying! Married life is fantastic and I've never been happier!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like fun. I'm glad you had a great 1 year anniversary. Here's to many many more!

Lindsay said...

You guys are so cute! Sounds like a fun little getaway. I also can't believe it's been a year, you guys!

Ali B. said...

Congratulations on 1 year of marriage!

Anonymous said...

Cute montage! Congrats and stay happy - can't wait to see you!
Love,
Mom