This year, Daniel's and my spring break started with Easter weekend. And, as it turned out, it was also spring break for the Brinks2 and they decided to come down here for a Disneyland trip. They got in late Saturday night after a few days of Jackson's basketball tournament in Vegas and crashed at our place. We had every bed and couch covered but we all fit! Sunday morning we woke up and dyed eggs for our Easter egg hunt. Which we of course then forgot to actually hide for the Easter egg hunt, but hey it's the experience of it right?
Glad at least Brady's paying attention here.
Daniel & Logan's baskets from the Easter Bunny
Everyone's baskets from the Easter bunny. The blue one next to Logan's is Jackson's. The Easter Bunny was reeeaaal nice to him, dropping him some candy and cold hard cash. I guess that's what a 13 year old wants. Heck, it's what I want!
TJ trying to take away all of Daniel's stuff - Daniel thought it was hilarious of course because it's TJ.
Look mom I got Legos!
Ya I got a book and a toy but really I want these snacks!
This was after Jackson stuffed an entire chocolate bunny in his mouth. It was kind of spectacular.
My handsome boys in their Easter church clothes.
Waiting for the hunt. We had the Easter Bunny hide eggs based on color so everyone was looking for their color of egg. It worked out pretty nicely. I thought Jackson would find his right away but he took the longest.
Jackson's eggs were yellow and one of them was hidden in the lemon tree. He spent soooo much time looking in the tree, I swear looking right at it. In this picture, there is a lighter looking circle right by his right shoulder. That's the egg. And he has no clue.
Afterwards, we had my mom's household and my grandma Caroline and grandpa Kelly over for Easter dinner. It was a full house but the ham and Rick's tri-tip was super yummy. Cute little story - my mom and Rick came over to the house early to bring some stuff over and get stuff in the oven so they were there when we got home from church. Daniel went to ShooShoo and told her "that's my grammy. And that guy I call Rick." So now that's mostly how we refer to him.
We also went to Disneyland a few days with them and I sucked at taking pictures those days so this is all I have. Logan got to see Buzz when he was wearing his Buzz shirt. He was interested at first but then he got super freaked out.
Back at the hotel one night, and Jackson was playing and snuggling Logan and it was super cute.
I have no idea why there are absolutely no pictures of Natalie and Julie but I swear they were there! It was a super fun time and I'm glad that we were able to spend some time with them.



1 comment:
I love the idea of having everyone hunt for a certain color, brilliant! and I loved the yellow egg in the lemon tree, totally awesome! I can't wait to see that baby boy Logan, he is totes dorby dorbs!
Post a Comment