We had Daniel's last pre-school open house tonight. First of all I need to say how much I loved the timing because it was my open house tonight too and because Daniel's was tonight, I didn't have to go to mine! Yay! Although, I had one of those little sad moments realizing that my baby is growing up. He was still shy with so many people there but he definitely seemed more comfortable in his surroundings than this time last year where he wanted to cling to me. Here was where some of his work was displayed. You can't see the picture on the left very well but it's a butterfly (left) next to a flower. Super cute. Along with his bumblebee that he did all by himself. Frankly I was skeptical so I asked the teacher about it and she said it was all him. Also, the top paper had writing on it from Read Across America week with the words "fox, box, cat, hat" written on it.
These were his answers to the interview questions this year. Most of them do not surprise me at all. By can I just tell you how happy it made me to see the last sentence? "When I grow up, I want to be a missionary." Good thing we've started that savings account!
With Miss Virginia
and Miss Erin.
So I love these little wind socks that they make. Always so super stinkin cute. Anyone else notice the colors? Anyone?
"Four little bunnies, jumpin in the grass..." I didn't make up that song, Daniel did. When I asked him if they sang that at school, he said no he just wanted to.
His flower is on the bottom.
This is a pretty awesome looking dinasaur.
You'll be happy to know, Brinkerhoffs, that Daniel's name is on the basketball.
We are so very proud of out little (big) pre-schooler!



1 comment:
Yesssssss! Good thing he picked basketball, whew, that was a close one! He is a cute, smart kid! Love his big cheesy grins!
Post a Comment