1. His laugh - it's completely contagious and I find myself laughing even when I don't want to.
2. Superhuman good looks - he's always had 'em. Born with it!
3. He always knows how to make me feel better when things aren't going right.
4. He's a great dad - how many men can handle staying home with their crazy sons and love every minute of it?
5. He's a worthy priesthood holder and always wants to be better at living the gospel.
6. He watches chick flicks with me and actually enjoys them.
7. He's busted his butt with school, getting his BA, masters, credential, and student teaching done in less than 5 years.
8. He's done everything in his power to work towards letting me be the stay at home parent.
9. He's an amazing teacher, not just in math. He reaches kids. I have no doubt in my mind that he will change the lives of many many people through his teaching.
10. He lives here in Southern California when I know he would rather be closer to his family.
11. He loves his family and maintains a great relationship with them even though they are far away.
12. Even if he's exhausted, he stays up until I fall asleep - cuz I'm a spaz and need him to.
13. He works hard at maintaining our home and doing all the silly little projects I want done.
14. He's a problem solver and helps me be better at it.
15. He is a grill master! Oh such yummy food he makes....
16. He's always willing to help out other people, whether it's fixing a computer, moving furniture, or bringing in our neighbor's trash cans.
17. He's very determined. When we need something done, he makes sure it happens.
18. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and trusts in the Lord.
19. He's so excited to be active with Daniel. Right now it's just throwing a ball around but he wants to help coach when Daniel is old enough to play.
20. He loves the Ducks like me!
21. He's super smart - hello, he got a 3.4 GPA at CSULB and has a 3.7 in his masters program with very little effort.
22. He plans - it makes me annoyed sometimes but it always works out and I'm grateful for it.
23. He supports me in any decision I make, even if it's not the one he would make.
24. He gets me, just knows what I want to say even if I don't have the words.
25. He gets along with my family and they all like him - I think he talks to my brother more than I do.
26. He is always himself, even though he's a self-proclaimed dork.
27. He loves me always and deals with all of my moods! That takes serious special skills!
Happy Birthday baby! I love you!



3 comments:
Matt B. is always himself! I love him!
Loved reading this. Matt, you're the best!!
Happy Birthday Matt B.! You are the greatest!!
Post a Comment