No seriously, it's hilarious. Daniel's 2 now so we figured it was time to have another baby. We were going to start trying this month so that way it works out with my work. I have about a 3 month window before I would have to have a sub start my school year for me, which is awful to come back to because the first week is the most important in setting the tone for the year. And I don't have enough days in the middle of the school year. So timing is pretty essential.
Then yesterday, the day Matt's sister Ali came to town, I had severe & instantaneous stomache pain. We ended up in the ER and after a 5 hour visit, I found out I have multiple gall stones. And apparently they don't go away and you don't pass them. So I have to have my gall bladder removed. Awesome, right?
Then I went to my OBGYN this morning (yes, it's been a lovey past 18 hours) and she told me that it's dangerous to be pregnant and have another attack. Like serious problems for baby & multiple medical procedures for me. She told me not to get pregnant. Then she told me that the surgeon I was referred to is really good but really busy so it may be October before I get surgery, which by the way puts me outside of that 3 month window. So now I'm just waiting to get an appointment. I know that everything happens for a reason and Heavenly Father knows what's best for me and knows how everything will turn out but I'm not really sure how this is helping my eternal progression. Guess I just need to pray for patience and understanding and trust that things will work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
We are keeping you in our prayers. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. Hang in there and we are here for you guys if you need any help.
I found out about my gallstones shortly after finding out I was pregnant. I made it through but others, like my sister, had to have surgery during pregnancy. Since you aren't prego yet I'd suggest getting the surgery done first-it makes life a lot easier.
Awh Erin.. i'm so sorry you have to go through this. Your a tough cookie and you will get through it! Isn't life fun? I'm glad you have an eternal perspective ;)
So sorry for the delay in expanding your brood! I hope everything works out, even if it's not what you had planned on.
That sucks! Things will work out for the best though. Remember that Heavenly Father sees the big picture while our view and perspective is limited!
It will all work out and I am glad you did find out about the gall bladder issue before getting pregnant!
Post a Comment