A large percentage of my day today was pretty awful. I found out that my schedule for classes next year got rearranged and promises that were made to me weren't going to happen, leaving me with an entire schedule of REALLY low level students. I actually broke down in tears during my conference period today. Needless to say, I was having a rough day.
But then I came home. I was lounging on the couch when Daniel came over and smacked me in the face with a pillow, grinned, then handed me a pillow. It turned into a huge pillow fight that had us both in giggles. We'd planned on going to Disneyland tonight so we went to California Adventure. While there, we were having ice cream near the front, where the sun statue is. They were playing really fun music and Daniel started rockin out in his stroller. We went over to where the sun was and got him out of the stroller and he just started dancing! We're talking full on rockin out. There was a group of teenage girls nearby that though he was so cute so they all came over and started dancing around him. I thought he might freak out and try to climb into my arms but he just flashed his big smile and kept dancing, enjoying all the attention. It was soooo funny! And of course Matt was so proud that Daniel was "big pimpin." That kid makes my life sooooo much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sorry for your bummer day but isn't it great when our kids make it all better? Matt has done that alot for me lately so look forward to a lifetime of it from Daniel! Love you guys!
Sorry to hear about your schedule.. that's frustrating. I hope you remember those little moments with Daniel chearing you up forever!! cute!
That totally sucks, so sorry! Nothing like Disneyland and a super cute kid to make your day better!
That very well could be the cutest thing ever! I love that he started a pillow fight with you. I bet he could tell you were sad and just decided to cheer you up!!!! And then Disneyland...well, nuf said about that! That'd cheer anybody up!
Post a Comment