Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Weight Loss Update
Well I am going to do this in Biggest Loser style. Tuesday was a good day, I felt good about how I did with eating, and the same goes for Wednesday and Thursday. I played about an hour of basketball on Wednesday as well. Friday started good and ended ok, because I always plan on having what I want to eat on date night minus the soda. Saturday started out good with a basketball game, but ended not so good because of an Elder's Quorum BBQ, and Sunday was pretty good. Monday was good as well once again following my program. My idea is simple so far. Eat less, and eat at good intervals. I have a slim fast in the morning, a snack, lunch is either a slim fast or a chunky soup only 260 calories, another snack, and then a dinner and mostly its the dinner where I have to make an effort not to gorge myself. My beggining weight for the week was 245.6, and my weight this morning was 239.6, a loss of an even 6 pounds and a percentage of weight loss of 2.44%. I am very happy with this start and hope that I can continue to do well. I know that losing 6 pounds a week is just not gonna happen, especially if I am not working out more, but I am glad to know that the effort that I put in this week paid off and I am ready to begin another good week. Thanks for all your support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Good work on the weight loss! Keep it up! I am a little worried about the amount of calories you are consuming. You are a big dude and I am afraid that a slim fast for breakfast and lunch is just not enough calories for you. A slimfast is good, but maybe scramble some egg whites with it for breakfast. And for lunch, add a salad with some veggies, some chicken and a low fat/cal dressing. I have lots more ideas if you need any help! You don't want to be starving yourself, literally, and I think that is kind of what happened this week.
I agree with Lindsay you should eat a few more calories so your body doesn't go into starvation mode and hold on to every calorie you eat!! Great job keeping track and you have good days and bad but you just keep on moving forward with the plan!!
Keep it up!
Phil Thompson here! Good Job buddy great work! You should come out here and run the Boulder Boulder on May 31, 2010!!!! Keep it up the excellent work and remember listen to your sisters it is very true you are not eating enough calories. There are some websites out there with great advise to like www.bodybuilding.com
I'm with Twee, Ali and Phil...you need to be eating more otherwise your body will go into starvation mode and start storing everything you eat as fat. I know its not your favorite but you really need to add some fruits/veggies into your daily diet and some weights into your workout regiment. Its not only about how much you eat but about what you eat! You need to fuel your body!!!! Keep it up!
Eat to live.. don't live to eat. haha. That's what i've heard the mentality is. Easier said than done. Keep it going your doign great! ;0)
Post a Comment