I can't believe that my baby is already 1! He used to be so little and now he's already such a big boy. The time has literally flown by. I know that those country songs can get a little corny at times but they are all so true! He is a such a great blessing in our lives and we can't begin to describe the joy he brings us. So here's a little one year birthday montage (Matt even picked the song - mostly for the chorus) Happy Birthday Daniel! We love you!
In other news, Daniel officially started walking! During the beginning of spring break Daniel started taking one step here one step the next day and standing up without having to pull up on anything. Then on Thursday a friend of mine came over and brought her son who turned one in March and he's been walking really well. Well, Daniel saw Liam walking around and he wanted to do the same thing so up he went. 5 steps. The next time was 6 steps. Now he walks all around the house even though he's still trying to keep his balance all the time and he tries to run and falls. He always gets right back up though! So here's some video (as Matt promised his family).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Time has really flown by. He is such a cute walker with his unsteady gait. Happy Birthday Daniel! We have loved watching you grow and think you are super cool (with super cool parents too!)
That video is adorable, I can't believe he's walking like that! We love you guys! And, that's been my plan to take a trip down to Cali when he graduates, but we'll see what he decides.
He is so cute, I can't wait to squeeze him in June! I love his one year pictures, he looks like such a little boy! And I am very impressed by his walking, what a stud!
He is so stinking cute and Lindsay is right! All of a sudden he looks like a little boy...not so much a baby! I can't wait to see him at the wedding! And good job with the walking! His auntie JuJu is so proud!
Post a Comment