It seemed like a fairly slow start this holiday season and now Christmas has just creeped up on us. We went to my sister's holiday choir show & while it was really good - Lins had a solo & everything - it was more of a winter show. But we've decorated more and started wrapping presents and we just watched "It's a Wonderful Life" which is a family tradition for us. We are supposed to go down to Naples tonight by the harbor and check out Christmas lights with some families from our ward but it's been raining all morning so I'm not sure if that's going to happen since you have to walk it. We didn't want to look at Christmas lights from the car because Daniel's in his carseat backwards so it's not a good angle for him to see anything. Hopefully the rain doesn't spoil this fun activity because I'm looking forward to the cider afterwards too! We did have our ward Christmas party where Daniel got to see Santa so we have some fun pictures of that plus some pictures of Daniel trying to eat a jingle bell. Ya. That's my boy!
2 comments:
He sure is a cute boy! I hope you got to look at Christmas lights, that's one of my favorite things!
I love that boy! I hope I get to see him in February!!
Post a Comment