Saturday, April 05, 2008

Me in all my Pregnant Glory

I know, I've sucked at this whole catching up thing. Plus I've had people upset that they haven't been able to see pictures of me grow to my huge self. So I got a free maternity picture from Kiddie Kandids that I got done, so here it is, me at 35 weeks.


Then last Saturday, I had my baby shower that Janelle Nolan (she was in my wedding party) and Brooke Hicken (from church) threw for me. It was fun, especially to see everyone. We played a game where everyone cut a piece of ribbon that they thought would fit around my waist and shocker Shannon (my pregnant sister in law) and Beth (my pregnant friend) won that one! Let me tell you that this kid made out like a bandit! He got so many cute clothes, including a QB outfit that LouAnne sent to Janelle to have me open, cute church clothes with slacks, and a slew of California beach/surfer outfits! He even got sandals! We did get a video camera from my mom and Becca made us a scrapbook with pages in it so all we have to do is fill in pictures and journal. Matt's favorite presents were the Broncos mobile and the slew of Broncos onesies. So here are some pics from the shower. Thanks to all that came and shared that occasion with us! And thanks to those that couldn't make it still were generous and sent awesome gifts! Wish you could have been there!


Mama Nau, Maddie, and me


The present mountain!


Precious moments quilt


Aloha outfit!


Church outfit - so cute!


Broncos mobile & baseball toy (and yes Matt has played with both!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! So happy to see some pix. You look great! I love the Kiddie Kandids montage. Wow, you made out on the gifts. I can't wait to see the little munchkin!!
Love,
Momma Lo

Lindsay said...

You look so cute! I love the automatic sprinker onesie, it's hilarious! Looks like you got tons of great stuff.

EvaMarieva said...

I love the pregnancy pics!

Ali B. said...

So cute! I am excited for my handsome nephew to come into this world!!

Julie said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!! I seriously was just thinking today that I was going to start harassing you about getting pregnant pictures up so I could see how cute you look! Looks like your shower was super fun and that for sure was a mountain of presents. And don't forget...you have another on the way from me. I'll get it to you before he's born. I promise!

Jason St.Clair said...

I hope your son being beat up by a girl (my daughter) won't crush his drive to be a big tough quarterback. I'll tell her to go easy on him!

Also, yay for pregnancy pictures. That little kumquat is getting big!