Monday, April 07, 2008
Congrats!
Just a quick little blurb since most of you know Matt's best friend from Colorado, Neil Hinchey. We got news from him & his wife Jessica that they're having a baby! Due late November. Matt's hoping for a girl so he can hook up our kids. That may be a few years premature... Anyways, Congrats to Neil & Jessica!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is exciting for them. And don't worry about being too premature in the betrothing category! I have all my 4 kids betrothed already. Some of them to more then 1 just in case it doesn't work out!
Oh my heck...Elder Brinkerhoff!!! This is Alyson (Williams)...I used to be in the El Dorado Ward back in the day which was I believe one of your first wards, and actually come to think of it, I think you ate dinner at my family's house your first day in the mish...anywho, congrats on getting married and expecting your first baby!! Kids are so fun...and there's NEVER a dull moment!! Check out our family blog...
www.shermysfamily.blogspot.com
Hope all continues to go well for you guys!
~Alyson (Williams) Sherman
Post a Comment