Monday, December 03, 2007

Your Opinion Please

A week from Friday Matt & I are going in and we should be able to find out whether we're having a boy or a girl. We've come to the decision that we'll find out with this one since we'll both be freaking out and stressed and the next one we'll have be a surprise. You are all our witnesses so don't let us change our minds! Anyways, I thought it might be fun to see what everyone's guess is on what we're having. I know some people read the blog but don't comment on it but we want to hear lots of input so please please please comment! Tell what you think and why...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a girl even though Matt wants a quarterback-she can be one still just she'll have boobs.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a girl. Just a feeling I have. :)

Anonymous said...

I think it's a boy and he should be named John Matthew Brinkerhoff! The nursery should of course be decorating in a Bronco motif even though we suck and his nickname should be Bronco!

Julie said...

Hmmmmmmm...I don't have a feeling either way on this one. I think a girl would be great to be able to play with Brookie and Reecey, but having a boy first is always good too and who's to say that the girls can't play with him anyways. But then again, if you have a boy he'll probably be tortured by Brookie and Reecey, sooooooooooo, I'll go with girl!

Lindsay said...

Colton thinks that it's a boy and his name should be Abbas Musarat Mohammed Abdulhussein. I think he smoked too much weed tonight. But he says that he will not be a terrorist.

Lindsay said...

I think it's a boy! I don't really know why, but please don't name him Quincy.

Lindsay said...

Colton says if you name him Quincy, he will have a choir voice and a chess mind. As in, he won't be athletic at all!

Anonymous said...

This is momma Lo. I don't have any idea. I lean towards a boy but I don't have any psychic reason why. Maybe it's because we need to even it out a little and Jack & Brady need a boy brink cousin. Can't wait to hear!!

Ali B. said...

I think Matt is going to have a boy that acts just like him and Josh!!! Sorry Erin:)