Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Halloween & Severed Fingers

On Halloween, Matt & I went to our ward Trunk or Treat, mostly because we're lame and we didn't have anything else to do (at least until we have kids huh?). The kids were just so frickin cute though! Heather's boy was there as the cutest little monkey, the Horsepool's were straight from the Wizard of Oz with the girls as Dorothy & Lion and Bryan and Jamie as the scarecrow & the wicked witch of the west, and then there was the cutest little Sheriff Woody! But I think our favorite was BriAnna, as Yoda. It was awesome! We took our picture with her because she was just too cute!


Then we found out that my brother Brent while at work, sliced open his finger with a box cutter. Down to the bone. Blood everywhere. Paramedics were called. Stitches were needed. Pretty awesome if you ask me. So here are the pictures from it, one with the bandage & one without. Pretty appropriate for halloween, I think.


4 comments:

Julie said...

Yikes!!! That little Yoda is cute. I considered Princess Leia for Reecey, but the costume was too big. It was great seeing you guys...even though things were CRAZY!!!! We're looking forward to Christmas.

Lindsay said...

Very cute baby Yoda! The severed finger is awesome! It was great to see you guys but the time went so fast, I can't wait for Christmas!

Ali B. said...

I love Yoda! Too bad about your brothers finger. I would pass out if that happened to me!@

Anonymous said...

Nice costumes! Next year you'll have your own trick or treater to dress up! Sweet photos of your bros thumb. I'm glad he didn't lose it!