Sunday, May 20, 2007

Matt's Birthday & Universal Studios

I recognize that Matt's birthday was over a month ago but I can't write about my birthday until I put up Matt's. So the day before Matt's birthday I took him to Universal Studios because he's mentioned on a few occasions how awesome he thought it was and I had never been. It was a pretty awesome day. Matt loved the new Mummy ride and we were able to do just about everything we wanted. We met Spiderman and Spongebob, for the kids of course. The best part though was the studio tour backstage. We were able to see CSI taping and the Desperate Housewives Wysteria Lane. We couldn't see anyone but it was cool to know they were taping right then. Matt was pretty pissed that the clock tower from Back to the Future was no longer the clock tower. They take the same places on the lot and reuse them so it was being reused. We saw parts where Gladiator, Pirates of the Carribean, National Treasure, Psycho, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Bruce Almighty, The Great Outdoors, King Kong, Tokyo Drift, and Nacho Libre were filmed. Plus there were the earthquake, flood, and Jaws experiences that were pretty awesome. There was a little kid that was freaking out, thinking everything was real and Matt thought that the kid crying was awesome. Sensitive, huh? Overall we had a great time though and now we have a season pass for the rest of the year! Whoo hoo! Plus, Matt got his Broncos floor mats (as soon as they get here). Enjoy!

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog