I've realized that lately I've kinda sucked at this whole blogging thing. Mostly it's because nothing has really happened. Yes, like is boring. But lately we've had lots going on - the baptism, Neil's wedding, and birthday. So expect lots of blogs soon. Anyways, once we got back from the wedding, we were really pumped up for Josh's baptism. We were making good time coming back, Matt had found one of his "greatest hits" cds that he made in high school (which I actually have to admit was pretty awesome), things were good. Ya, til sometime in Wyoming when the stupid highway patrol decided to pull me over for going 11 miles over the speed limit. Don't catch us when we're going 90 when either of us are driving - no. But anyways, whatever, I vent about how much I hate the highway patrol until about 30 minutes later when I get pulled over again. Mind you, I've been driving exactly the speed limit or a mile or 2 under. So, you can understand my annoyance with my favorite people in the world. Anyways, apparently since we were driving Lou Anne's new car with the paper plates and it was night time, the guy (someone new) couldn't see the registration so he pulled us over. Now, picture this. We're in Wyoming, driving a car with paper Colorado plates, and I hand him a California driver's license. Try explaining all that to my favorite people in the world. So he checked it out and we got a warning thing to document that he stopped us. Ya, needless to say - I was done driving after that. Then we get to Colorado and it's snowing. All weekend. And I brought a knee length skirt and sandles because I don't own close toed church shoes. You'd think it was a pretty sucky weekend but I had a fantastic time all around. It might have had something to do with the movie retard story that TJ told and Lou Anne breaking the chair at Monterrey House (and yes there is a picture to follow). =) We were all excited to see everyone and just hang out. We missed Julie and the kids though. We were so proud of Josh! Anyways - enjoy!
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Awesome photos! I'm so glad everyone else remembered their camera since I forgot mine. I'm lame! We had sooo much fun seeing you guys and can't wait for the next get together!
Looks like fun. Me and the kids missed being there too, but TJ had a great time. I'm with Twee, can't wait for the next get together...whenever that will be???
Post a Comment