Saturday, February 17, 2007
PUPPY!!
So I thought all you Brinkerhoffs who seem to be anti-pet would like to know that Matt actually brought up getting a puppy. All by himself. He was going to buy it for a Valentine's Day present but we decided not to spend that much money. He has since changed his mind but that shows that there is a chance we will have a pet eventually that isn't confined to a tank! Just thought you all would like to know (mostly to get on his case, I'm sure!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Nice! Just for the record I'm not anti-pet, I'm just anti-Cat. I wouldn't mind a dog someday but TJ does not agree. I'm actually dog-sitting this week. Our friends are going to FL and bringing their dog over to us. We'll see how it goes!
Sorry to all you pet lovers out there, but I am so anti-pet, it's ridiculous! I can't believe Matt would actually consider getting a dog. What was he thinking? Does he not realize the work that goes with that? Does he think that it will just go to the bathroom outside on its own? I am in the midst of potty training my human child right now, and let me tell you, there is no way I would put this kind of effort into training an animal. But if that's what you decide to do, good for you guys! This household will never have a dog or cat.
Ditto to Lou-Lou's comment! Especially after dog-sitting.
Post a Comment