Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Matt's Awesome
I've been feeling like I'm kind of falling behind in my work at home. Not feeling like I've been that great of a homemaker. However, the last 2 weeks or so, since we got home from Colorado, Matt has been so amazing around the house. Dishes are getting done, laundry is getting done, floors are getting clean, etc. He's even cooked a few times. It's been awesome! On top of that he's still watching Daniel during the day and still doing his masters program, oh and did I mention he's also the Elder's Quorum President too so he's got meetings and visits to worry about? He's just been awesome and I haven't thanked him enough. Thanks baby! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Way to go Matt! You make me proud!
Yea for Matt for being super awesome!
Nice job Matt!!!!!
Post a Comment