Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hair

We decided that it was time to cut some of Daniel's hair since he had such long strands from when he was born that there were pieces that looked like a Donald Trump combover, plus some hair that covered the top of his ears. He really doesn't look all that different but we were able to give him a mohawk before and now we can't. Matt was the pro with the scissors since I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Before -



After -




Then just last night, Daniel fell asleep when we didn't expect him to so I didn't put him in his bed - I just let him sleep on me. Well then later he turned his head to the other side and he had the most awesome bed head. Not quite as awesome as Brady's but he doesn't have that much hair yet. I just loved it!

2 comments:

Julie said...

oh he's on his way to Brady be head that's for sure! He's so cute! What a handsome guy!

Ali B. said...

He is so cute!! I am excited to see him in a couple of weeks!