Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Tenure & General Conference Weekend
Last Thursday, I went down the the district Board meeting to be honored for receiving tenure. This is pretty much awesome since this paper basically says that I can't get fired for basically anything! Especially since I think I've been a little more outspoken lately. So that was a fun little accomplishment for me. Then on Friday, while Julie, Heather, Janet, & Don went to the temple, Matt & I babysat Reece, Brooklyn, and Josh. When I say babysat, I mean that we played with Brooklyn for a little bit before she had to go to bed, since the little ones were sleeping. Reece did not like us, but apparently she just doesn't like people, according to Julie. It was fun seeing her happy the next day when we all met for lunch the next day at Red Robin (surprise). Then on Sunday, we invited some of our friends over to watch conference since they don't have it and Matt made Breakfast Casserole and I made aebleskivers. It was pretty much awesome and we really enjoyed conference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Congrats on Tenure and thanks for hanging out Saturday.
I hate you that you got to meet baby Reece! Mostly I'm just jealous. Good job on getting tenure.
Sounds like a great week!!
it was fun to see you guys. i've been praying that reece will be a little nicer in november! good job on tenure and i love breakfast casserole and ebolskevers (sp?)
It was so fun to see you guys and thanks again for playing with Brooklynn, she loved playing games with you two, even though she kept changing the rules! I'll see you again in a few weeks!
You go girlfriend! Not that you're tenured you can mouth off all you want! I'd like to get tenure at my job! I'd have choice words for several people!
Post a Comment